Monday, February 15, 2010

Chinese Tiger Year 2010

Hi Everyone... first of all would like to wish all my Chinese friends "A Prosperity New Year Ahead" Gong Xi Gong Xi! =)

Ok, so far the long weekends is coming to an end! Gosh! Sianz! anyway passed few days had been really busy.. especially during the CNY eve.. I was like standing in the kitchen fr 11am all the way to like 9 plus!!!! started by preparing ingredients as 16 relatives came over for dinner.. lol.. after that did cleaning etc wow exhausted.. CNY day 1 was a breeze as jus slacked at my 2 grandmas' houses. :) took lotsa pics!! (is below)!!! =). Today, CNY day 2, I went to my mother's side grandma house to eat and slacked whole day..

Yep, every year same old thing.. very boring.. haha buy is a good break though! : p

Day 2




Day 2




No comments: