Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Counting Down to CNY but not V Day!

Hee Hee.... I am so so so CNY mood right nw! lol so looking forward to wearing nice clothes.. take nice pics.. eat nice food..!!!! yeah yeah!!! BUT not looking forward to the ang mo calendar, which is Valentine Day! the most dreadful day! however, also good that it falls on the CNY first day lo.. so that it reduces the impact I will feel on every year tat particular day! lol.. Singles out there will know what i mean rgt? ;)

Hmm.. let me see.. I hope that in Tiger YEar.. All things will be smooth, without ups n downs.. haha be it in work or in life lor.. =x

Woohoo, tml is my last working day in OX year!!! =x taking leave on Friday to accompany my mum for massage and also go shop chinatown! hee hee..

"Gong Xi Gong Xi! "




No comments: